Respect membership supports frontline workers with networking opportunities, affordable high-quality training and specialist support and resources.
Benefits of Respect membership
Being a member of Respect gives you a host of benefits to develop your knowledge and improve your practice.
Benefits for all members
- A monthly e-newsletter;
- Discounted training and network events;
- Policy consultations and sector surveys;
- Access Respect’s expertise on work with perpetrators, male victims and young people’s violence;
- Exclusive website content with resources, briefing papers, research reports etc
- Free job adverts placed on our monthly e-newsletter and promoted via our social media platforms
Additional benefits for Respect-Accredited Full members
- 2-3 Practice Development Days every year;
- Exclusive attendance to Respect Accredited Members’ meetings;
- Specialist support around practice issues, including accreditation;