Respect is a pioneering UK domestic abuse charity, leading the development of safe, effective work with perpetrators, with young people who are abusive and with male victims.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Respect, help raise money for our cause and increase our public profile. We’re looking for an outstanding individual who is passionate about our work and wants to make a difference. It’s a great opportunity for someone dynamic and self-motivated, to really make your mark. The successful candidate will have a great mix of skills and will:
- Implement our fundraising plan, growing our donor base and securing direct, event and campaign support for Respect
- Plan and execute fundraising events
- Promote existing, and create new, opportunities for community members to fundraise for us
- Implement our communications plan to boost awareness of Respect and its work
- Develop, manage and update content for our website
- Maintain social media accounts – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram
- Manage Respect’s brand
Location: 244-254 Cambridge Heath Rd, London E2 9DA – flexible and home working will be considered
Salary: £30,105-£32,697 (point 29-32 on Respect’s scale) including Inner London Weighting where relevant; plus 6% pension contribution
Hours: 35 hours per week
To apply: Download the Job Description/Person Specification, application form and an equality monitoring form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: No CVs. No agencies.
Closing date: 2nd January 2019 10am
Interviews: 9th January 2019
Respect are committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity and applications are particularly welcome from black and minority ethnic candidates.
Respect registered charity no: 1141636.