Opportunity to lead one of Respect’s flagship Projects
This is an exciting opportunity to join Respect in the key role of Accreditation Manager. Respect Service Standards and Accreditation have a well-established profile and reputation. Respect Accreditation is seen as the bench mark for best practice in work with those who perpetrate domestic abuse.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to lead, develop and manage Respect’s Accreditation Project. Someone with a mix of skills including:
- An understanding of practice in domestic abuse services
- A track record managing service delivery
- A good grasp of the evidence base
- Recognises the challenges of perpetrator work and understands what safe, effective service delivery is
- Can manage the challenge of both supporting organisations to achieve accreditation and ensuring the process is robust, fair and transparent and only accredits those who have demonstrated excellence
- Can develop clear, cost effective processes to support organisations seeking accreditation
The post is part funded by Lloyds Bank Foundation and will have a focus on supporting services identified by the Foundation to achieve accreditation.
Location Flexible – Respect offices are in Bethnal Green, London but this post will have a UK wide remit and travel to service providers both to undertaking assessments and provide support will be part of the role.
Salary £40,707 (point 42 on Respect’s scale, related to the NJC scale) including Inner London Weighting where relevant; plus 6% pension contribution
Contract 35 hours per week, Fixed term contract to March 2020.
Closing date 23rd November 2018
Interviews 30th November 2018
To apply: complete an application form and an equality monitoring form and send to email@example.com
Please do not send us a CV. No agencies.
Respect are committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity and applications are particularly welcome from black and minority ethnic candidates.
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Respect registered charity no: 1141636.