Respect network events
Respect runs a programme of events for frontline workers, service managers, commissioners, funders, policy workers and researchers.
Our events are aligned with the core strands of work: perpetrators of domestic abuse, male victims and young people’s violence in close relationship; and support our ethos of high quality and safe service provision.
- This event has passed.
Respect Male Victims’ Standard workshop
17th September 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Interested in accreditation for your male victims’ service?
The Respect Male Victims’ Standard has been developed so that service users, funders, commissioners, policy makers and referring agencies, can be assured that a service that is accredited provides high-quality, safety-focused interventions.
- Understand the structure and requirements of the Respect Male Victims’ Standard;
- Explore the process from assessing readiness to submitting evidence and getting assessed;
- Consider the types of evidence required, using a range of examples from the Respect Male Victims’ Standard;
- Evaluate your next steps, ie identify required actions, plan tasks, consider challenges.
- Once your place has been confirmed, if you can no longer attend the workshop, please let us know via email at least a week in advance. If you do not show up on the day and HAVE NOT cancelled AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR, you will be charged £50+VAT for no-show. We need to put such measures in place because we provide these workshops free of charge and late cancellations affect our ability to deliver them effectively as well as hinder the opportunity for people on our waiting list to take your place.
- You may give your place to another delegate as long as we are notified of the name change along with contact details AT LEAST ONE WEEK before the workshop date.
- You may not transfer your place onto another workshop except in exceptional circumstances, at Respect’s discretion.
- We reserve the right to: cancel a workshop if we don’t have enough bookings, in which case we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible;
- By booking a place on this workshop you accept our booking conditions.